A leading eDiscovery consultancy is looking for a Computer Forensic Consultant to join their teams in London you will be responsible for being a part of a cross-functional team that manages all areas.
• Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations.
• Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises around the UK and abroad.
• Assume responsibility for day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import, and other specialized tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors, and client personnel.
• Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working in a computer forensics, e-Discovery or technology related role.
• Familiarity with and experience using email server software (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes).
• Knowledge of programming (C++, Java, Visual Basic, PERL).
• Experience of performing forensic analysis, reporting and writing of witness statements.
• Knowledge of any document review management application like Ringtail Legal, Relativity, Concordance, Summation or Introspect.
• Self developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions.
• Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
• Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role.