Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: Up to £55,000
Location: West Midlands
A Cyber Security Analyst who has a blend of Network Security and Information Security skills is needed for an IT solutions and services business in the West Midlands.
The Cyber Security Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and improving internal cyber security capabilities within our client.
Other Responsibilities include;
- Architecture reviews, improving standards & vulnerability remediation
- Analysis of stats and reports from IT and SOC/SIEM.
- Internal IT Support
- Maintain & improve internal GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance)
- Internal stakeholder engagement
- Current experience within the Cyber Security Industry.
- Technical Security knowledge & experience; Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Cyber Standards / Best Practices e.g. ISO27001, NIST, PCI DSS etc.
- SC Cleared / Clearable.
- Any Cyber Security certifications will be highly beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cyber Security Professional who wants to be trained/developed further within the industry and work for a multinational organisation.