Cyber Security Business Development Executive
Up to £75k basic, double OTE
The Cyber Security Business Development Executive will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the full sales cycle from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Building a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI's are met
- Work with the marketing team to identify and qualify leads as appropriate.
- Engage with customers at industry events.
- Measure and report performance of lead generation activities, conversation rates and pipeline.
- You will be expected to travel to client sites across the UK as and when required.
Our client are looking for a Cyber Security Business Development Executive who has experience:
- Selling Cyber Security / Managed security products and services to all levels of an organisation.
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding targets in a business development/ new business environment
- Strong level of verbal and written communication skills
Candidate must be UK based, Non-EU candidates can't be sponsored for this role.
Apply for more information!