Our client who is a leading law firm is looking for an eDiscovery Team Lead to be based out of their Dublin office. As a eDiscovery Team Lead you will be responsible for assisting in the direction and management of document review projects across a number of practise areas.
• Directing and managing several e-Disclosure projects simultaneously.
• To communicate on a regular basis with the Management Team and the necessary Partners/ Associates and providers and keep all appraised of progress and issues arising, while striving to ensure that all timelines continue to be stringently adhered to.
• Liaise with the various 3rd party providers in relation to the timing and prioritising of data capture, discovery and document disclosure, where relevant.
• Perform detailed monitoring and Quality Control review of work completed by junior team members with significant analysis of quality of output across all review teams. To deliver clear, professional and supportive feedback to reviewers in order to maintain quality standards at all times.
• Proven experience working in an eDiscovery focused position is essential (Ideally with exposure to Relativity)
• Candidates with experience in high volume business process operations environment (e.g. finance shared service, banking, insurance or financial
• Previous experience of leading document review teams is highly beneficial.
• Ability to establish credibility with a diverse group of senior stakeholders including clients and 3rd parties.