A Global Leading Provider of communications services is looking for a Lead Business Acquisition Manager to penetrate new logo accounts via direct/in-direct channels.
As a Lead Business Acquisition Manager you will keep a prospect account for a maximum of 12 months to ensure ALL possible TCV revenues have been realized, once all TCV opportunities have been booked the customer account will be handed to the account management.
- Execute sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, generating net revenue.
- Build key relationships with partners and channels, broker new transactional partner and channel relationships Managing internal relationships, process and stakeholders to gain the optimum outcome
- Proactively identify the specific needs of prospects, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of solutions and general understanding of relevant competitor solutions
- Proactively manage funnel; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
- Engage Sales Engineering resources, as needed, to close the deal.
Skills and Experience:
- Background in, Cisco, Contact Centre, Collaboration, UC or UCaaS
- Experience in closing large, complex and strategic deals in excess £1M -£1.5 TCV
- Experience of driving multilateral engagements between - partner, channel and Vendors
- Prior experience working with minimal supervision, owning sales engagement and sales funnel end to end