Product Manager WAN
We are currently working on behalf of an IT Managed Services business in London who are on the lookout for a Product Manager who has a specialisation is WAN/Wide Area Networking.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the execution of the WAN portfolio (road mapping, pricing, partner plan of action & performance etc.) ensuring our clients place a leader in the industry.
Other Responsibilities include;
- Management of the full product lifecycle e.g. introducing new services and offerings and remove/replacing old ones.
- Bid reviewing & Sales enablement
- Help choosing new vendor partners & suppliers
- Product documentation.
The Product Manager should have:
- Current experience within a Product Management position ideally in an IT Managed Services business.
- Comprehensive experience with WAN/Wide Area Networking. Experience with SDWAN would be beneficial but not required.
- Additional experience with other technology such as; Cloud, Voice, Data Centre/Data Center etc. would be again beneficial but not required.
Candidate must be based in the UK. Unfortunately our client are unable to provide sponsorship to non-EU candidates.
Apply today for more information!
Salary: Up to £75,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits