Experienced Sales Director EMEA is required for a global collaboration software and services provider, the company is currently seeing huge demand for their services and requires an experienced Sales Director EMEA to help drive their sales team forward so they can maximise the opportunities that the current environment has given them
• Devising and implementing an appropriate sales strategy to enable the team to meet its overall sales and revenue targets. This should include maintaining the correct product mix and pricing levels in order to maintain appropriate margins.
• Building and maintaining a ‘fit for purpose’ sales team, within the agreed headcount budget, through a programme of recruitment, training, coaching and performance management.
• Ensuring the team activity levels and Sales cadence (cold calls, appointments, new logos, and new moderators) are kept at an appropriate level to ensure revenue targets are met.
• Applying rigorous performance management through the use of accurate performance measurement tools and reporting, regular individual performance reviews and individual development plans.
• Providing strong leadership to direct reporting sales people. This to be done by leading by example, both internally and at customer meetings, setting clear goals and expectations, providing regular and clear communication between senior management and the sales people and acting in a professional manner at all times.
• Working to understand what motivates each individual within your team and putting appropriate measures in place to ensure high morale is maintained across the sales team as a whole.
If you are interested in this opportunity they you need to have:
Managerial Skills: Leadership is Key
▪ Authority and leadership are key strengths required for this position.
▪ Ability to motivate a sales team in order to exceed revenue objectives.
▪ Excellent communication skills (for internal and external relations).
▪ Mindset to embracing innovation to develop new work methods to keep pace with the changing face of our global business.
▪ Demonstrated presentation and meeting facilitation skills, through virtual and onsite presence with C-level audience.
▪ Knowledge and demonstrated ability to sell using a Transactional AND Consultative Sales Model as needs dictate.
▪ Pro-activity in assessing potential weaknesses and solving them.
. Sales Experience
▪ Relationship management and strategic account management, dealing with various customer sizes up to global enterprise level.
▪ New Business Acquisition sales –from lead generation through to close to implementation.
▪ Understanding, experience in managing an inside / SDR fast pace, leads generation Team
▪ Negotiation with very high level of management in the customer organization.
▪ Able to deal at all levels in end-user organizations.
▪ Good communicator and presenter, able to win compliance in the accounts.