Our client is an established unified communications company, who is looking for a talented UCaaS Sales Engineer to join their teams in London. As a Sales Engineer you will be a key member of the customer facing sales organisation, primarily responsible for providing pre-sales technical support for all products and services.
- Working closely with the International Sales Teams to ensure that workable solutions are identified to meet customer requirements associated to Unified Communications as a Service (uCaaS) including Web/Video/Audio Conferencing, Enterprise Voice, and IM&P.
- Create a high level Statement of Work (SOW) based on customer requirements and network topology and pass to implementation team for successful rollouts.
- To accompany the sales team on customer meetings, assisting in the gathering of requirements and the provision of technical advice for uCaaS and Personal Web Conferencing (PWC) opportunities.
- Keeping well informed of general technical developments, company products and services.
- Take a leadership position in assessing customer IT environments, including identifying and resolving potential issues in Proof of Concept and Post Sale roll outs.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in several of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Personal Web Conferencing technology, Business Applications and Integrations, IMS Network Architectures (including experience with all VoIP network elements – Soft Switch, MGW, MGC, SBC, CPE, etc.)
- Strong understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, MGCP, RTP, IMS, HTTP/S, XML, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, etc.
- Strong understanding of VoIP network architecture, products, protocols, and solutions. Hosted voice experience in a multi-tenant environment is a plus.
- Strong understanding of SD-WAN technology and associated benefits as related to QoS including experience with design/deployment.
- Good understanding of web conferencing industry and associated products.