Experienced Sales Account Manager is required for a global collaboration software and services provider, the company is currently seeing hugh demand for their services and therefore require an experienced sales executive, to help them develop new business, there will be lots of leads to work with but they also require people who know how to target and win new logos.
• Hybrid role with mix of Account Development and New Business Hunter.
• Building high-level strategic relationships with key users and decision makers with the aim to secure and increase revenue through account growth and net new business. • Identify and exploit further growth opportunities within those client accounts (e.g. new moderators, adoption, other departments(LOB), additional products & services, applications and geographic locations).
• Target and win net new prospect logos and contacts to meet and exceed the Net New Quota target.
If you are interested in this opportunity they you need to have:
• Successful sales experience in Key account Management and/or New Business Hunter Sales, within a similar industry or sales structure (must have experience in MRR sales)
• Solutions sales experience / Consultative sales approach.
• Professional Sales Presentation experience to all levels. • Proven account management skills.
• Successful sales track record.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
• Excellent negotiating skills.