• You will be involved with identifying data relationships among multiple sources and types of data, and organizing this information to facilitate effective data analysis
• Identifying, acquiring, synthesizing, mining and analyzing relevant data
• Analyze and interpret historical financial, operational, and transactional data.
• Interpret client issues into pragmatic sequence of steps to be undertaken
• Prepare written analyses, reports, presentations, and interrogatories for third parties on the project scope and/or results of activities
• Maintaining detailed work-paper records of assumptions, methodologies, and information sources utilized during the performance of all analytical tasks
• Previous experience working in a data analysis or data science related role at either management or team lead level is essential.
• Proven experience using MS SQL database.
• Other database experience - with a particular focus on use of columnar datastores for very large databases.