Technical Security Consultant
Up to £60,000 package + benefits
We are working with a UK based managed security services business who are on the lookout for a Check Point Security Consultant.
The Check Point Security Consultant will be responsible for providing presales technical support (responding to RFIs & RFPs, understanding customer requirements, high level design, solution presentations and handover to internal teams) to clients across the UK.
The Check Point Security Consultant must have
- Recent experience with Check Point (CCSA/CCSE not required but would be highly desirable).
- Experience with tenable Network Security / Nessus is highly desirable
- Current experience within a managed services business ideally in a presale role. However Technical Support Security Engineer will also be considered.
- Other technical experience in Cyber Security; SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security etc.
- Candidates must be based in the UK; our client are unable to sponsor non-EU candidates.
Our client will also look at training a highly technical support/implementation engineer with Check Point experience who would like to move into a presales focussed role.
Apply for more information